Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Interview ...







Below is the interview with the cool singer, Jason Chang ...
( Actually I just asked him 1 question, so the others I excerpt from the conversation on the stage )

Q : Why don't you sing secular songs instead of Christian songs, yeah, ... you know we can get much if we sing those type of songs? Haha...
A : Yeah, God has His own way for me... I believe in His choise.

Q : I heard you are from North Sumatera, could you tell me about that?
A : Yes, my dad is from Pematangsiantar, that is here and my mom is from Banten. We lived in Perdagangan until 1979 before we moved to Banten.

Q : What is your goal now for your family?
A : I want to take my mom to China to see some Chinese cultural events and palaces. I want my youngest brother to finish his study at a university...

Q : By the way, got a girl friend?
A : Nope, coz I just broke up... :'(

( Hope you could find another one soon la, Bro hehe... )

No comments: