Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Star That Defies Boundaries







A star that defies boundaries







Your new single, "Garde-moi" was composed by David Hallyday, can you tell us how the meeting went?




I first crossed David on the Restos du spectacle Heart, we reviewed a duet for television. For this show, he wanted to produce itself and the song has even appealed to musicians in London and the United States. It is a meticulous artist who has a sense of melody. For the new edition of "Luminescence," so I naturally thought of him.




"Garde-moi" is a single rock enough, is it a return to your early musical tastes?




It is a return to rock but in a more feminine. It is also a way to show a facet of my personality that the French do not know.




In the latest edition of the album, you perform a duet with Diam's. How did you come to work together?




I wanted to work with Diam's, because it lent the song perfectly. I refuse to belong to a musical genre in particular, I like red herring. An artist must surprise in its creativity.




With "Luminescence," you are the French artist's most exported, what you feel facing such a success?




I am surprised but mostly proud. France is a country that I chose. Even though I was born in Indonesia, my heart is here.




Her inspirations






What are your sources of inspiration for writing your texts?






These are my travels and my meetings. My father, who was a writer, said that "the perpetrators are thieves," because when you write, inspired by the stories of the people.






Which artists are you listening?






Initially, I was a fan of the Beatles. Then Queen and Freddie Mercury, which was my spiritual father. I also like Madonna, who has an exemplary career. It is surprising and very smart because it has understood that the music should be surprised. I also like Billie Holiday and David Bowie, which lies at the very origin of the career of many artists today.






Her ideas as a woman






You are on tour through France until August 2007. Two years that you explore the roads, how do you manage your life of a woman?






While being on tour is sometimes difficult, I am lucky not to be tracked down by the media and have a fairly healthy life. In addition, I have the same team of formidable musicians who supports me for several years, which makes things much easier.






When you spend so much time on tour, is there evenings where you have less fun on stage?






I am the sign of Taurus. The bull is a person who possesses the true spirit of tribe. For eight years, I have four great musicians who follow me on stage. They are beautiful ... And we are accomplices. Set up a team which works well, it's a real engine. And even if the trips are tiring, to be with people who encourage you and love you, it liquefied things. In your text, you are talking about love, but also tolerance and respect.






What do you want to you invest in humanitarian causes?






Being an artist gives me access to the media. It is important for me to use the celebrity in order to get some messages to the greatest number. M'investir in humanitarian causes me the opportunity to give meaning to the noble concept of celebrity.






You always produce held in sublime, you love fashion?






I love fashion and sometimes even a catastrophic! I love the big dresses and fine-cut, use my femininity. An artist must be dreaming, why deprive ourselves of this pleasure?






In your clips, you are still very sexy, can you reveal your beauty secret to readers of AuFeminin. Com? In my culture, we believe that 'beauty comes from within ". If a woman is beautiful because she is happy and she is loved. The secret to be beautiful, it is often to make love!

No comments: