Friday, February 1, 2008

Broadcasting on Epiginosko Radio (Community Radio), Pematangsiantar ... Catch me every day from 5 - 6 pm here !!!




Epiginosko Radio 107,7 FM
“Building The Truth To Present The Kingdom of GOD”

The feeling of being a broadcaster is sort of fun and challenging, if I could say. But at first it was akward, you know. I was clumsy and nervous … but thank God finally it feels nice. I have been broadcasting for 11 months - this December it would be 1year.

If you ask me what do I get by doing this then I would say that I am really satisfied. Yup, the answer is satisfaction.

The name of the program I host is Epiginosko in English, aired every day from Monday to Friday from 17.00 – 18.00. The main idea to arrange this program is to encourage people to speak English or to arouse their interest in English. Every day we will talk about one topic that I give and it is different day by day. The audience can respond it by calling me or sending an sms to our sms line. Sometimes there are many responders so we have a tough conversation. It’s really cool…

Besides that, the audience also can request songs and dedicate them to their friends, family, etc.


Here is the topic I brought quite some time ago. The topic was “Judging People”

Frankly speaking, I often do it. When I face some people who I don’t like (for his behaviour, his deed, etc) then I’ll judge him. It’s not right because GOD forbids us to do that. Only HIM can judge people.

I believe that every one of us often does it, and what I want to share here is how to cope with this matter? May be some of you have a better solution? You Guys also can share your story here…

Usually I host this program also in French…

Syalom et bonjour, mes amis comment ça va… ? C’est Radio Epiginosko – ‘ Bâtir La Vérité Pour Présenter Le Royaume du DIEU ‘ et je m’appelle Patrick.

Le sujet du jour est ’Juger Les Gens’

Franchement, je le fais souvent. Quand je rencontre les gens qui je n’aime pas (par example pour sa conduite, sa action, etc) ensuite je le jugerais. Mais, c’est pas vrai. Juste DIEU peut juger les gens.

Je crois que nous le faisons souvent, et quoi je veux partager ici est comment résoudre le problème.

Peut-être vous avez une plus beau solution ? Vous pouvez partager sa histoire aussi, sur ce programme.

OK, Guys je t’attends…

No comments: