Friday, February 1, 2008

He Don't Love You Like I Love You by Santoli Pantjalogam

He Don’t Love You Like I Love You

By : Santoli Pantjalogam / Patrick Logan

Actually, this was a kind of shame and a bit ridiculous tale of mine, : ) But, I’ll tell you because I want to share it with you. I met her for the first time at her family’s home religious service. She was a sister of a friend of mine. At that time I didn’t pay much attention to her because we were busy discussing some subjects from our evangelist to figure out. From the first meeting I could say that she was a friendly and calm girl.

The second time I met her was at the Sunday service. She was as friendly and calm as before.

“ Hi, with whom do you come? “ A friendly welcome came out from her little mouth.

“ Hi, too! I come with your brother. “ I replied politely, smiling.

It was the second meeting. I hadn’t felt the flame yet until I met her for the third time at another home religious service. She was a little late, so she took a sit beside me. All along the service we often talked about our every day’s activities, the trifling things that we faced and how to manage them.

Until, … suddenly her brother who was sitting three people on the left of me interrupting, “ Hey, some one is being jealous!

”For that time I didn’t know that this plain and friendly girl had got a boyfriend. “ Oh, my…! That guy would kill me for talking to his girlfriend! ” I thought, blaming myself.

But later emerged one question in my head after noticing some awkwardness, “ If she is his girlfriend and why doesn’t she take a sit beside him? ”

That question always rose on my mind every time I looked at them. The same situation happened again at Parapat, when our home religious service got an outdoor meeting. I took a sit near her and we were just like before, talking about the recent happenings and something like that, you know. I admitted that after that time, whenever I met her I would feel that my heart was pounding like there was a set of drums being played inside, : )
Yup, that was true… By degrees I realised that I had got a special feeling with this plain, calm and friendly girl. Meanwhile, she and her boyfriend didn’t have any intimate conversation and they even didn’t show that they were lovers.

Finally, I would ask you, readers… We should give the best for the one we love, shouldn’t we? And we should love her/him with all of our heart and soul, right? Treating, comforting and paying attention to her/him with the best in ourselves, with the joy we could create. Those are the essentials of the human love relationship, I think.

OK, while thinking of my question please enjoy yourselves with this mellow and deeply meaning song from Daniel Bedingfield which really represents the situation above …

If You’re Not The One

If you’re not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one, then why does my hand feed yours this way?
If you’re not mine, then why does your heart return my call?
If you’re not mine, what I have a strange first stand at all?

Never know what the future brings but I know you’re here with me now
Don’t make it through when I hope you are the one I share my life with…

I don’t wanna run away but I can’t take it I don’t understand
Ever not make for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stand your love ……… ?______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________“ L’essentiel de la relation d’amour est donner mutuellement le meilleur dans notre vie - aimer avec la coeur et l’âme… The essential of the human love relationship is giving the best from our life – loving with all of our heart and soul… “





Patrick Logan / Santoli Pantjalogam

No comments: